To be the biggest and most preferred supplier of stationery and Information, communication technology in the world.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide a first class service in pursuance of our vision.
- Superior service delivery
- Corporate social responsibility
- Compliance to statutory regulations
OUR PROMISE (FP Customer Service Charter)
We are committed to providing the very best products and services to our customers by continuously improving our people, policies and processes. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to you our valued customers and outlines the standard of service that you can expect in your dealings with us.
- We know that a quick response matters to you, so we aim to respond to you promptly and professionally maximizing efficiency, quality and value.
- We aim to answer all calls within the first three rings.
- We aim to respond to all emails enquiries by the close of business on the day we receive them.
- We promise to be a one stop shop for all your requirements. We deliver your products within 24 hours ex-stock, and 7 days out of stock products.
- We strive to continuously improve our processes and the way we do business with you. We actively seek your feedback on our services to ensure they continue to meet your needs.
- We’ll be polite, friendly and helpful
- We’ll treat you fairly and sensitively and protect your personal privacy
- Whenever we come within 10 feet of a customer, we will look him or her in the eyes, initiate greetings and ask if may help?
Complaints, Comments and Compliments
- We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent standard of service to our customers. We also realize that on rare occasions things can go wrong. When this happens, we welcome the opportunity to investigate your concerns and put things right within five working days.
Please send full details of your complaint, comments and compliments:
- Call: +263 (4) 581 950-6.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +263 (4) 581 961
- Post: Marketing Manager, First Pack Business Park, 127 Masotsha Ndlovu, Cnr Seke Rd, Hatfield, Harare.
What we expect from our customers
- To treat our staff with courtesy and respect
First Pack is committed to fully exercise good corporate practices in compliance with local and international general accepted standards and principles through various specialized committees of the board. The company aims at achieving the highest ethical principles of discipline, integrity, openness, transparency, fairness and accountability in all its dealings with all its stakeholders.